Specialist Area of Practice
Estate Planning, Wills, and Probate Administration
We advise on the following:
Ledwith Solicitors LLP advise on all matters relating to estate planning and probate. Considered estate planning is vital to minimise excess taxation and to ensure that you achieve a desirable outcome tailored to your specific needs.
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Creation of general Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Tax Efficient Transfer and restructuring of Assets and Family Businesses
- Advising on Exemptions and Reliefs from Capital Acquisitions Tax
- Succession Planning
- Administration of estates including where there is no will
- Drafting and Execution of Wills
- Creation of Fixed and Discretionary Trusts
- Litigation of disputes arising from Probate matters including Section 117 claims
Ledwith Solicitors LLP
Areas of Practice
Our employment law practice provides an extensive range of legal services to clients on all aspects of employment law and industrial relations.